AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question with AdWords Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. I used 1500 THB coupon code for customer in my mcc account coupon code is accept and spend upto 3,000 THB. ( account budget is 3,000 THB ), why this account is not get 1500 THB from coupon ?

2. If billing profile and credits card number in my mcc account is same billing profile but multiple user ID  ( I use my credit card for pay in mcc account ), Does it effect on coupon code ? ( It's only for new user )

3. How to get coupon code more than 1500 THB ? ( I see some website have coupon code up to 3,000 THB )

Thank You for all Answer

Best Regards

Kanit

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Question with AdWords Promotional coupon code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Kanit,

To your questions in their respective orders -

1. You should read the terms and conditions for the coupon in the mail you must have got. Or you should refer to the exact place where you got the coupon from. Though, there are certain vouchers which credit their amounts after 30 days.

2. Having the same credit card to make payments should not be a problem, but I won't deny if you have the same business name and billing address for all your clients' accounts. The best practice is to have your clients respective business detailed filled in the profile section. Though, the same credit card can still be used to make payments. 

3. If you are an AdWords Partner, whatever coupons your clients accounts are eligible for would reflect in the partner dashboard itself. However, if you are not a partner, you should connect with one for more details. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.