AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question on using Adwords Mobile Application

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to access adwords through my mobile android phone and cant seem to find where I can edit my campaigns country targeting. I only see I can edit certain items through the mobile display. Does anyone know how I can edit my campaign the same as on my desktop PC browser? Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Question on using Adwords Mobile Application

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

The quick answer to the question is no. While you can use AdWords for mobile to get a quick overview of your account performance and make key changes, editing location settings is not considered a key change.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You tried to find the Location section under the Settings tab?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to know if its possible to edit my countries in my active campaigns on adwords mobile browser? I cant find any where how to edit the countries? Where can I locate the settings tab?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

The quick answer to the question is no. While you can use AdWords for mobile to get a quick overview of your account performance and make key changes, editing location settings is not considered a key change.