AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question on seller ratings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wonder if someone could confirm for me if Google will count it's own Google+ reviews to show seller ratings on Adwords?

We are creating a plan to increase customer enagement on our Google+ page and this will include encouraging leaving reviews. We do not use any other review platform and want to achieve seller ratings - would this be possible just via Google+ or do we need to look at implementing a 3rd party platform too?

Re: Question on seller ratings

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi HelsBells,

I stand to correction on this but to my understanding, your google plus will only affect social annotations. And not seller ratings.

You can find a list of sites that would affect your seller rating here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en

As you can see, google + is not a part of that list.

Perhaps look into google trusted stores.

Hope this helps

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
If you use only AdWords express, Google will use reviews from Google+.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Clynton M and Ahmed Ali.

Clynton, I have looked briefly through the list you provided and the ones I looked at appear to be review sites that charge a monthly fee. Are there any free review aggregation sites??

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi HelsBells,

Becoming a google trusted store is probably your best bet.

Learn more here:
http://adwords.blogspot.com/2013/11/google-trusted-stores-expands-and.html

Hope this helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Trusted stores are only for Ecommerce website aren't they? Our business does not sell online as we provide a service not products.