AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question about quality score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My ads quality score is not improving, 3 times i have changed the ad copies however QS is 4 to 5?

I have set my bid on automated mode, so it can be the reason that QS is not improving?

Max. CPC is auto: Rs.23.36/- but Est. top page bid amount is Rs.38.30/- ??

If have set automatic option so why my ads in not coming on top? Why bid amount is not increasing automatically?

Best Regards,

Zafar Khan

Re: Question about quality score

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi mdzafark,

Welcome to the community.

I will suggest you to read the following article written by one of our Google Employee.He cover up almost everything about to improve the quality score.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Ingredients-of-the-Quality-Score-sauce/m-p...

Automatic bidding doesn't effect the quality score,when you set automatic bidding AdWords will help adjust your cost -per-click (CPC) bids to receive the most possible clicks within your budget.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Re: Question about quality score

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I will try to answer to each question :

No 1 : "My ads quality score is not improving, 3 times i have changed the ad copies however QS is 4 to 5? "

Have you tried improving the landing page with a repetition of the keywords on it ?

No 2 :

"Max. CPC is auto: Rs.23.36/- but Est. top page bid amount is Rs.38.30/- ??

......Why bid amount is not increasing automatically? "

The automatic rule is enforced only in the limits set by you in the Max CPC, if you set a Max CPC of 23 and for the "Top of page" the requirement is 38, it will simply stop the rule from running for that keyword.

A better approach is to create 2 automatic rules , to raise bid by a percentage if the position is bellow 3 and to decrease the bid if the position is above 2, but using data from 7 days, not just yesterday.