AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question about quality score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My ads quality score is not improving, 3 times i have changed the ad copies however QS is 4 to 5?

I have set my bid on automated mode, so it can be the reason that QS is not improving?

Max. CPC is auto: Rs.23.36/- but Est. top page bid amount is Rs.38.30/- ??

If have set automatic option so why my ads in not coming on top? Why bid amount is not increasing automatically?

Best Regards,

Zafar Khan

Re: Question about quality score

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi mdzafark,

Welcome to the community.

I will suggest you to read the following article written by one of our Google Employee.He cover up almost everything about to improve the quality score.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Ingredients-of-the-Quality-Score-sauce/m-p...

Automatic bidding doesn't effect the quality score,when you set automatic bidding AdWords will help adjust your cost -per-click (CPC) bids to receive the most possible clicks within your budget.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Re: Question about quality score

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I will try to answer to each question :

No 1 : "My ads quality score is not improving, 3 times i have changed the ad copies however QS is 4 to 5? "

Have you tried improving the landing page with a repetition of the keywords on it ?

No 2 :

"Max. CPC is auto: Rs.23.36/- but Est. top page bid amount is Rs.38.30/- ??

......Why bid amount is not increasing automatically? "

The automatic rule is enforced only in the limits set by you in the Max CPC, if you set a Max CPC of 23 and for the "Top of page" the requirement is 38, it will simply stop the rule from running for that keyword.

A better approach is to create 2 automatic rules , to raise bid by a percentage if the position is bellow 3 and to decrease the bid if the position is above 2, but using data from 7 days, not just yesterday.