AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question Regarding Adwords Change History?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to stop someone to see in google adwords account if someone uses change history option to know the history  is there a way to escape from tracking in change history so that google dont track what is happenning in account  i need solution to stop google adwords to not keep my past history in change history option in adwords account

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lena m
September 2015

Re: Question Regarding Adwords Change History?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi lena, sorry, I'm pretty sure there's no way to disable Change History and to be honest I can't think of a single situation in which anyone would legitimately need to do this.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lena m
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi lena, sorry, I'm pretty sure there's no way to disable Change History and to be honest I can't think of a single situation in which anyone would legitimately need to do this.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi lena,

I'm with Jon on this one. If people have access to your account who should not be able to access your change history, perhaps they should not be allowed access to the account either. Instead, you can send them custom reports periodically.

I could not find any information on who can get a change report. It seems anyone with report access has access to the change report.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords