AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question: Adwords editor and Multiple product targets

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Here's one a little more tricky.

I have a whole bunch of products that i wanna target by ID in the PLA's, the best way to do it id obviously with this lovely Adwords editor, so, what is the syntax? it seems like i have to type on some conditions and i can't wrap my head around it, being that it's 3:30 in the afternoon Smiley Happy

Also, if someone is missing me, i am still around here, my workload just increased so i can't answer on so many threads as i used and loved to.

Let me know.

Jay 

Re: Question: Adwords editor and Multiple product targets

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have only "reading experience" regarding PLA but I this article provides what you want :

http://certifiedknowledge.org/blog/how-to-create-a-state-of-the-art-pla-campaign/

If it is not , just reply to alert others to respond.

Re: Question: Adwords editor and Multiple product targets

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Funny part is that i've actually read this article more than once and was unable to digest it until now, i only needed this screen capture he has there.

But i figured it out myself, you need to make sure that all values are separated, i just added them in separate tabs in Excel and it did the job, i guess a comma would work as well.

Thanks anyway,

Good luck