AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question: Adwords editor and Multiple product targets

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Here's one a little more tricky.

I have a whole bunch of products that i wanna target by ID in the PLA's, the best way to do it id obviously with this lovely Adwords editor, so, what is the syntax? it seems like i have to type on some conditions and i can't wrap my head around it, being that it's 3:30 in the afternoon Smiley Happy

Also, if someone is missing me, i am still around here, my workload just increased so i can't answer on so many threads as i used and loved to.

Let me know.

Jay 

Re: Question: Adwords editor and Multiple product targets

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have only "reading experience" regarding PLA but I this article provides what you want :

http://certifiedknowledge.org/blog/how-to-create-a-state-of-the-art-pla-campaign/

If it is not , just reply to alert others to respond.

Re: Question: Adwords editor and Multiple product targets

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

Funny part is that i've actually read this article more than once and was unable to digest it until now, i only needed this screen capture he has there.

But i figured it out myself, you need to make sure that all values are separated, i just added them in separate tabs in Excel and it did the job, i guess a comma would work as well.

Thanks anyway,

Good luck