AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Question About Rotate evenly: Show ads more evenly for 90 days, then optimize for clicks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi to all,

Recently most of us came uppon this new 90 days limit where our adds show evenly 

Rotate evenly: Show ads more evenly for 90 days, then optimize for clicks

By that i assume that after 90 days, optimization for clicks is the next level.

Imagine i have 3 compiting adds and in the 45th day  (before day 90) i want to make a change, pause one of the three and replace it with another one.

The new set of 3 adds will have another 90 days to show more evenly or they have left with only 45 days  ?

What happens when we add another text add in the ad group ?

Thanks

GeGe 

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author gege
September 2015

Re: Question About Rotate evenly: Show ads more evenly for 90 days, then optimize for clicks

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Gege,

I found this text in the help center and as far as I understand it - if you change/ add an ad to the AdGroup the 90 days start again for all the ads in the AdGroup -  

Rotate evenly: Delivers your ads more evenly into the ad auction for 90 days, then optimizes for clicks. Even though this setting is at the campaign level, the even rotation period is tracked separately for each ad group. It starts (and resets) for an ad group whenever the ads in that ad group change: specifically, when a new ad gets added, when an existing ad is changed, or when a paused/deleted ad is enabled. When the even rotation period ends and we optimize for clicks, the campaign setting will continue to say 'Rotate evenly'.

Cheers,

Asaf

Re: Question About Rotate evenly: Show ads more evenly for 90 days, then optimize for clicks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

It would be nice if it had a counter thow Smiley Wink

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I agree - a counter is a simple and wise feature that should be added...

I'm going suggest to the AW team >>  Smiley Tongue you can do it as well:

"If you'd like to provide ideas on how to improve AdWords, please use the AdWords feedback form."