AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Product not transferring over to Shopping Adwords campaign

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

I have a new product that I uploaded to the Merchant Center feed about 40 hours ago. It shows up in Merchant Center, says it is searchable and when I do a search in Google Shopping, I find it is showing up.

Yet, over in Adwords, in my Shopping campaign, the product is not showing up in the Products tab. The original products from the first feed upload are there but not this new item with this new feed.

Is there a glitch or do I just waiting for it to show up?

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jenni K
September 2015

Re: Product not transferring over to Shopping Adwords campaign

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I'm not 100% sure but I think the AdWords - Merchant Center sync, at interface level, is not so fast. I used to have products approved in my feed and showing ads before the list of products was updated in my Merchant Center in AdWords; though it was for PLAs, not for Shopping campaigns. I'd give it another day or two, maybe it'll show up.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jenni,

To begin with, did you set up the Shopping campaign precisely as mentioned in this help center reference:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455481?hl=en

Pankaj

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Yes.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jenni K
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I'm not 100% sure but I think the AdWords - Merchant Center sync, at interface level, is not so fast. I used to have products approved in my feed and showing ads before the list of products was updated in my Merchant Center in AdWords; though it was for PLAs, not for Shopping campaigns. I'd give it another day or two, maybe it'll show up.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

items may sometimes take 72-hours or so to migrate to adwords.

also, if there any significant changes to the feed be certain that items
are still matching a product-group; otherwise, items could fall from a
product-group and possibly not be seen -- under the products-group,

check the full-list of products.

also, a single feed can handle about 100,000 items and only one feed is
ever needed in most instances -- however, if multiple feeds are used be
certain that id values are unique and never change for any physical item;
otherwise, one feed upload may overwrite the other's items.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've had similar issues. I do think there is definitely a delay between uploading a product into Merchant Center and seeing it Adwords. 

I've also found new products by clicking the edit button (pencil logo) on the category within your shopping campaign that you are expecting to see the product in and the new product is sitting in the left window waiting to be added.

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

I'll wait it out. It's still not there this morning. I guess we'll see over the weekend if it shows up.

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

That's what it was. Just need to wait it out. I'm learning all of merchant center/PLAs just take some time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yep - same experience here - can take a couple of days for merchant centre feed changes to make it in to adwords - very frustrating!

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager
This early 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will help other forum members to both see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!