AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Product filter - Dynamic remarketing campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am trying to use the product filter, based on a certain tag, to select the products I want to include in dynamic ads, but I am not sure how should I configure it.

The situation is as follows:

- I have multiple product feeds for different countries in my merchant center account.

- Now I want to create dynamic ads for remarketing in a specific country e.g. Spain. However, the ads that are created are taking information from feeds targeted for other countries. Its like the feeds are getting mixed up.

- I called Google support and they told me to include and extra attribute in my feeds with the country name (e.g. custom_label_1=Spain) so I can select in the remarketing campaign settings--> Dynamic Ad Settings-->Product filter-->Create custom filter-->By labels

- The issue is that I get an empty field next to labels and I am not sure what should I write there? e.g. custom_label_1=Spain? or only Spain? I am attaching a snapshot of the form so you can understand better what I mean.

Captura.PNG

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cristina

Re: Product filter - Dynamic remarketing campaign

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hey Cristina,

I think the label atrribute you are looking for, to filter products in dynamic remarketing campaign is adwords_labels and not custom_label.

You will define this attribute in your feed maybe like this:

<g:adwords_labels>spain</g:adwords_labels>

and when creating custom filter in your dynamic remarketing campaign, then you will choose labels and just enter here the value of this attribute, so just spain.

See: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069387?hl=en

Tomáš