AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Product Listing Campaign Stopped

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was running a Google Shopping feed and little over 1 month ago I set up the Google Product Listings in my adwords account as recommended. 

The ads ran fine for a while and I got some conversions however I noticed that for the last 3 weeks they don't seem to be getting impressions or clicks. Everything seems ok with the campaign can anyone help?

Tim

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Product Listing Campaign Stopped

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

Did you check the status of your product feeds by logging into Google merchant center account?

I hope you are aware of the fact that Product Listing Ads work in synchronization with your merchant center feeds and not the keywords in your Adwords account. So make sure that the feed is correct without any critical errors and is not expired.

Let us know if that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

Re: Product Listing Campaign Stopped

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

How did you set up the feed? If it's a manual feed, it needs to be updated every 30 days or the products become ineligible for ads and search.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords