AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Product Listing Ads and MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

When I am creating my Product Listing Ads do I need to create a merchant account using the same email address that is been used by the adwords account where I want to run the pla ads.

I created the merchant account using the email address on my mcc account in adwords. I then linked my cleints account to the merchant account. I can't see any pla options when I access my clients adwords account.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John M
September 2015

Re: Product Listing Ads and MCC Account

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

When I am creating my Product Listing Ads do I need to create a merchant account using the same email address that is been used by the adwords account where I want to run the pla ads.

• No, you don't need to use same email account for Adwords and Google Merchant account. 

I can't see any pla options when I access my clients adwords account

• Here i assume that you are creating new campaign for PLA in Google adwords. Create new campaign i.e PLA brand name.
  • Click on Ad Extension
  • From view: select location extension (if you can not find your merchant id like : ID: xxxxx, Merchant Name, all products - create new location extension from there from your linked merchant account)
  • and its done !

Once it is done, there are number of feature that will help you to manage and optimize your  PLA in adwords with the help of auto target.

Hope it will help !  

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author John M
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

• No, you don't need to use same email account for Adwords and Google Merchant account. 

I can't see any pla options when I access my clients adwords account

• Here i assume that you are creating new campaign for PLA in Google adwords. Create new campaign i.e PLA brand name.
  • Click on Ad Extension
  • From view: select location extension (if you can not find your merchant id like : ID: xxxxx, Merchant Name, all products - create new location extension from there from your linked merchant account)
  • and its done !

Once it is done, there are number of feature that will help you to manage and optimize your  PLA in adwords with the help of auto target.

Hope it will help !  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Jignesh,

Thanks very much. I am up and running now. Again cheers for the quick reply.

John

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Welcome john,

feel free to connect me for any help in the future Smiley Happy

Regards,

Jignesh