AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Product Listing Adds Not Working

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello, 

After setting up Google Merchant Centre with over four thousand products and connecting it to our Google Adwords account I still cannot seem to get any impressions or clicks. The product listing ads is currently in a separate campaign with no keywords and set to "All products". When I try to filter the items by brand I get an error message stating it cannot find that particular brand. Can someone please give me a rundown of how to fix this as we are losing a massive amount of potential sales? 

Cheers

R.D

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Product Listing Adds Not Working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello R.D,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

First thing to look for would be the product feed which you in your Merchant Center account linked with your Adwords campaign. Please make sure that you have properly categorized your products based on different categories and the important attributes like product type etc..are properly configured in the feed.

Kindly refer to this article for more details.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello R.D,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

First thing to look for would be the product feed which you in your Merchant Center account linked with your Adwords campaign. Please make sure that you have properly categorized your products based on different categories and the important attributes like product type etc..are properly configured in the feed.

Kindly refer to this article for more details.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Pankaj,

I managed to get them working yesterday for a small amount of time. I then changed the filter setings and now they are not working again. Is there a certain amount of time between when they are displayed when you change some settings.

Cheers

Dave

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again Dave,

Yes, give sometime to the system to refresh the settings. Moreover the stats which you see in the Adwords interface are not real time. There is a delay of 3hrs in reporting stats. For conversion tracking, the delay is 24hrs.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj