AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with displaying the ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
Firstly I would like to apologize for my english. 

I have an ad displaying problem. I've sent adwords support 2 e-mails which haven't been replied to.

Here is the problem: my ads aren't showing,  In the reasons box it says: Your ads are not running. Please contact us for support.

The funny part is that one of the ads worked about 4 days and when I added another one they both stopped displaying. They both are also approved. The account is been pre-paid and there is money on it. I just don't get it. Sorry if this is common problem. It's already been a week. Thank you for any support !

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Problem with displaying the ads

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi, kaja, and welcome to the forum.

If you've emailed Google, then you've taken the right first step. It can take a few business days to get a response back sometimes, depending on how high the email volume is, so you probably just need to be patient for a while.

Also, it's not useful to send multiple emails. Emails go into a queue and get answered in the order they were received. By sending multiple emails, all folks really do is clog up the queue. Smiley Happy

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Problem with displaying the ads

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi, kaja, and welcome to the forum.

If you've emailed Google, then you've taken the right first step. It can take a few business days to get a response back sometimes, depending on how high the email volume is, so you probably just need to be patient for a while.

Also, it's not useful to send multiple emails. Emails go into a queue and get answered in the order they were received. By sending multiple emails, all folks really do is clog up the queue. Smiley Happy

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*