AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with displaying the ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,
Firstly I would like to apologize for my english. 

I have an ad displaying problem. I've sent adwords support 2 e-mails which haven't been replied to.

Here is the problem: my ads aren't showing,  In the reasons box it says: Your ads are not running. Please contact us for support.

The funny part is that one of the ads worked about 4 days and when I added another one they both stopped displaying. They both are also approved. The account is been pre-paid and there is money on it. I just don't get it. Sorry if this is common problem. It's already been a week. Thank you for any support !

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Problem with displaying the ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi, kaja, and welcome to the forum.

If you've emailed Google, then you've taken the right first step. It can take a few business days to get a response back sometimes, depending on how high the email volume is, so you probably just need to be patient for a while.

Also, it's not useful to send multiple emails. Emails go into a queue and get answered in the order they were received. By sending multiple emails, all folks really do is clog up the queue. Smiley Happy

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Problem with displaying the ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi, kaja, and welcome to the forum.

If you've emailed Google, then you've taken the right first step. It can take a few business days to get a response back sometimes, depending on how high the email volume is, so you probably just need to be patient for a while.

Also, it's not useful to send multiple emails. Emails go into a queue and get answered in the order they were received. By sending multiple emails, all folks really do is clog up the queue. Smiley Happy

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*