AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Problem while Creating Ad-group and Campaign

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have a question regarding to ad-group and campaign name. My question is the space does matter for adgroup or campaign name? I can create ad-group name as healthinsurance, health insurance and health_insurance. If yes then What is difference among them and what is more effective ad-group and campaign name? I am wating for your suggestion.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arun Jha
September 2015

Re: Problem while Creating Ad-group and Campaign

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi akjha,

The AdGrop name is for your benefit alone, so make it whatever you want to see. You can use spaces in the adGroup name.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I can relate your question to the website structure of your client. Try and think how difficult it would be for an online user if the website structure is a real mess and various categories and other pages are not properly structured.

Now think about your Adwords account and if you follow a symmetry in terms of organizing your account, you will not get confused. But on other hand, if you just create your ad groups, campaigns in an unorganized way and that too with some improper names, the only person who is going to suffer will be you or any or your colleague who has access to your Adwords account.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375470?hl=en&

My opinion!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes i understand. Can i use space between two or three words in adgroup name? If i want to create an adgroup named health insurance whch is two words then can i use space lied "health insurance" or not?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arun Jha
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi akjha,

The AdGrop name is for your benefit alone, so make it whatever you want to see. You can use spaces in the adGroup name.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi A K Jha

The adgroup name and campaign name only for the admin uses this is not affect your ads performance. You can select any name related to your keywords or services which is easy to read and understand by you and other admin of the account.