Problem when trying to "get recent changes" in Adwords v 9.9
When I try to download my campaigns to adwords editor there are some accounts that give me the error message "Internal Google error. Your request cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later." and then when I click more information it says: [Customer sync error TOO_MANY_CHANGES @ selector]
I've tried downloading several times. It's quite a large account with many kwds (approx 2 million). However other accounts equally large do work.
Please let me know how this can be fixed.
Re: Problem when trying to "get recent changes" in Adwords v
I am haveing the same issue and unable to take the Get Recent Changes for one of my client account.
I had tried with 10MB internet bandwith connetion as it suppose to be using a loose or down internet connection but still getting the same issue.......
Error: "AdWords Editor has stopped working." also try this !!!