AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Price extension - website is in other language than english

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

As we all know that the price is available only in english. so my question is if my website is in french, can I still use this extension ( the extension text is in english)? or the price extension could be approved in this case?

Thanks

Suri

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suri
August 2016

Re: Price extension - website is in other language than english

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Suri,

If your ads/ ad extensions are in English but the website is in French, then this is not the right approach to reach out to the relevant users.
After seeing your ads in English, an English speaking user(who don't know french) will not understand what services/offers you have provided on the website and will leave the website without any action/completing the goal.

So, it will be a waste of money without any ROI. I recommend you you copy the website in English as well to target the English speaking users and/or create ads, keywords and everything else in French to target French speaking users.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Which language is being used in your ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, that's english in text ads

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
English ads - then using English price extensions won't be a problem a problem for you.

They are "only available in English" because Google can add in words for the qualifier like "from" and that is in English. This wouldn't look good having "from" in amongst French words in your ads.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suri
August 2016

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Suri,

If your ads/ ad extensions are in English but the website is in French, then this is not the right approach to reach out to the relevant users.
After seeing your ads in English, an English speaking user(who don't know french) will not understand what services/offers you have provided on the website and will leave the website without any action/completing the goal.

So, it will be a waste of money without any ROI. I recommend you you copy the website in English as well to target the English speaking users and/or create ads, keywords and everything else in French to target French speaking users.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi all, thank you so much for your replies

That is clear for me

Suri