AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Previewing Dynamic Remarketing Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm currently building a dynamic remarketing campaign for my client. They are very demanding in terms of communication and want to validate all ads before they go live. Is there any way to export the dynamic display ads to send them to my client for validation?

Thanks in advance!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Amelie,

Based on the feed you can give them idea & make them understand how their ads would look alike by giving them example of headline you want to use per product..

Please let me know if you have any confusion.

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your answer, however they actually want to validate the layout of ads before they go live, as the content itself is determined by the product feed which they are aware of.

That's why I was looking for a way to export the ads, that I could then send to them so that they can preview them.

I'm not sure however if that is possible and if it is, how it can be done...

Re: Previewing Dynamic Remarketing Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Once you are done with the campaign setup.you can actually go to the interface and see the preview of the ads..here is the example..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry not able to attach one..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help, so basically there is no way of exporting the ads, I would have to send them to the adwords interface directly... Which is not great in this situation but if it's the only solution we will have to make do with it.

Thanks again!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Exactly..All the best..