AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Preview and Diagnosis for the wrong country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I manage the Google Adwords account for a UK company while residing in Ireland. This seems to have worked fine for a long time with the Preview and Diagnosis tool but in the last 24 hours no matter what I do it is setting the browser as google.ie and territory as Ireland. So for each diagnosis I have to change that to Google.co.uk and territory to the UK and then I see that the ad is working fine. The site is for the UK market and has no relevance for the Irish market at all. I've made sure the user browser settings on the email for the account is set as google .co.uk but that does not help. 

I do use this computer for Irish companies. Any suggestions on how I can stop this happening for this company would be appreciated. Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Preview and Diagnosis for the wrong country

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

I checked on my machine- the default Google domain on the "preview tool" is the one I last used;

If the last time you used the tool was for Irish clients (on the Ireland domain) - the next time you start the tool, it should "remember" this domain; The same applies to the UK domain;

Try to delete cookies and clear cache;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’