AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Preview Display Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I would like to know if there anyway we could preview our display ads as what ad preview tool did for search? Our clients have been asking this question over and over and they were not satisfied when we could not provide them even for a snapshot. We have send them the most popular domain that their ads showed, yet they are doubted on that. Is there any way we can generate it other that capture it live?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Preview Display Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chaven, welcome to the Community.  Sorry, no, there's no equivalent of the Ad Preview Tool for Display Ads, and to be honest, if the purpose is only to see them, there wouldn't be much point, would there?  You can see exactly what these Ads look like in the AdWords interface and, as you've already done, on managed placements or popular sites.

If your client doesn't believe these Ads are being shown from a screen capture then why would they believe a Google generated preview?  If I were you I'd be looking for a new client, I'd have no interest in working for someone that doubted me.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Preview Display Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chaven, welcome to the Community.  Sorry, no, there's no equivalent of the Ad Preview Tool for Display Ads, and to be honest, if the purpose is only to see them, there wouldn't be much point, would there?  You can see exactly what these Ads look like in the AdWords interface and, as you've already done, on managed placements or popular sites.

If your client doesn't believe these Ads are being shown from a screen capture then why would they believe a Google generated preview?  If I were you I'd be looking for a new client, I'd have no interest in working for someone that doubted me.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits