AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Preset column settings cross MCC

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Can you save presets of column settings across MCC accounts? It would be very useful and time saving.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Admin A
September 2015

Re: Preset column settings cross MCC

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi there,

I'm not sure if it will be, but you can certainly pass it along as a feature request via that form I sent. I'll share it as well.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

When you save a set of customized columns in an account, the use is restricted to that account (doesn't carry over to other accounts that might be in your MCC).

Thanks for the feedback that you'd like this feature! If you ever have ideas like this, feel free to share them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/cfeedback

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks, but the feature is not useful as long as they dont carry over to other accounts in the MCC. Will that be implemented?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Admin A
September 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi there,

I'm not sure if it will be, but you can certainly pass it along as a feature request via that form I sent. I'll share it as well.