AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me with my Google partner campaign. Any expert advice is greatly appreciated!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings community,

Google has reached out to my company (royaledelweiss.com) to participate in a newly launched program that helps businesses during a 3-month period to launch, test, optimize and fine tune our adwords campaign with a recommended budget of 5k/month. One very important condition is that we stop our existing campaign running until a launch date of january 6.

I wanted to know if any one has experience using this service and what should be our expectations, concerns and requirements for Google to proceed.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Aleksey
718-787-0707
1610 E 19th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11229
royaledelweiss@gmail.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Please help me with my Google partner campaign. Any expert advice is greatly appreciated!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google routinely advises businesses optimizing their campaign for 3 months. However, I have never  heard  of a requirement to pause  current running campaigns... This sounds a bit weird... Are you sure the call was genuine from Google?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

What!!!! This definitely sounds like a scam to me! Google would never tell an advertiser to cease their existing efforts.

Who are you paying? If this was Google, you would only pay advertising costs through the AdWords billing interface. So who is asking you to write them a check?

Tom