AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Please allow bid adjustment for Tablets with full browsers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have seen other posts where this feature has been requested. I hope it has not fallen off your radar.

Our software is for computer only and does not support tablet development. There have been zero tablet conversions. Therefore, I would like to disable ads appearing on tablet devices.

I hope you add this ability as soon as possible. Thanks.

Re: Please allow bid adjustment for Tablets with full browsers

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Phil L,

I just want to say right from the bat, that people might convert even from tablet eventhough this software is not made exactly for this device.

I do this personally all the time. Buy something over phone and then actually use it on my desktop - because I just had few minutes to buy it.

But back to your problem. I think allowing bid adjustment for tablet devices would be a reasonable step from Google. If you've seen annual adwords stream, you could see Google's main focus is on mobile devices and one might consider tablets to be quite mobile. Right now the tablet users are the smallest user group in most countries, but it will get bigger and bigger over time and there will be more pressure on Google to make this happening.

Alex