AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Places Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My places ad has ended and it can not be modiffied in adwords,  and therefore i cannot change end dates.  i asked about this a month ago and no reply. Regards, Dashadoo

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Places Ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You will need to log into the places account to modify the end date...like you have noticed no changes can be made to the Places or "AdWords Express" ads in the standard AdWords UI.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Re: Places Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes.  The "Places ads" is your Adwords Express ad.  It cannot be modified through the Adwords interface, you need to login to google.com/awexpress in order to modify this ad.  In addition, there is no actualy "end date" that can be set for Adwords Express it just appears that way through the regular Adwords interface.  The end date will change depending on how close you are to reaching your monthly budget.  In actuality, there is no end date though.  Once you reach your monthly budget in Adwords Express the campaign stops, and then starts again the next calenda month.