AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Phase match keyword

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding keyword match. 

I have a campaign and the keywords are using phase match. One of my keyword is "neck pain". However, when my client searches for neck pain treatment, my ad is not showing. If search for neck pain, the ad is showing. What is the reason? Please advice. 

Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Phase match keyword

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pui,

As Moshe mentions in this thread: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/How-does-keyword-match-type-affect-quality-score-...

"This topic (as well as various aspects of it), has been extensively discussed in many threads on the community. Run a quick search (using the search box), and you will find dozens. I picked a few that I urge you to read:

I would encourage you to use the search feature as much as possible on the forum as the majority of questions have already been answered Smiley Happy If you have anything else specific to ask, let me know.