AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Pending review or Eligible, what depends?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I would like to know how google adwords decide if the ad have to be reviewed by a human or automatically. I mean, sometimes once I create the ad, the status goes to Eligible and sometimes to pending review. What is the patron?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David M
September 2015

Re: Pending review or Eligible, what depends?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi David M,

I'm not going to be able to give you anything too official on this as Google doesn't give out specific information as it would help certain people try to bypass the editorial review process.

If you think about it yourself, there are going to be certain triggers like the keywords used, text in the ad copy, past review performance, landing page used etc that could send an ad into a more detailed review.

You can read up more about the ad approval process here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David M
September 2015

Re: Pending review or Eligible, what depends?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi David M,

I'm not going to be able to give you anything too official on this as Google doesn't give out specific information as it would help certain people try to bypass the editorial review process.

If you think about it yourself, there are going to be certain triggers like the keywords used, text in the ad copy, past review performance, landing page used etc that could send an ad into a more detailed review.

You can read up more about the ad approval process here.