AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Pending Review in AdWords Editor

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

On Sunday, I uploaded new keywords and three new AdGroups, each with one text Ad, to my account using AdWords Editor.

One-and-a-half business days have passed and the status in AdWords Editor remains the same: Pending Approval.  I know Google promises review and approval (or otherwise) within 3 days, but am I doing something wrong in Editor that is leaving the the status as Pending Review?

(Yesterday I completed an AdWords e-mail form to the folks that review and pointed out the Ad Groups in need of review.  A subsequent screen said that the review would be elevated and still nothing.)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Pending Review in AdWords Editor

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

hi chris2004x,

Did you hit the "get recent changes" button in Editor since uploading these new AdGroups?

Editor won't have any new information unless you do this.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

several times and again just now.

this is frustrating.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

For certain technical reasons, the first option (Basic) under Get Recent Changes doesn't pick up the latest approval status. You need to select the second option (More Data). This may take some time for a large account.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Well, the ads were approved.  It may have been the 'More Data' selection that did the trick.  I cannot remember!  So busy.  Anyway, a lesson learned - review won't always come in a few hours - as it has sometimes in the past.  And, try the slower, more data download....

Thx Igor