AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

PPC for Tech Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have used several companies from India to manage my PPC campaigns for my tech support business. At this point, they have done nothing but lie to us and work to hurt my company. Our websites have been suspended from google, and we do not even know why, because we hired someone to manage our PPC. We need to find some person or business that can please help us to have a working adwords account that abides to policy and is fruitful for ROI. Person must speak english well, and be available during eastern standard hours. Truly need some help. Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PPC for Tech Support

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jarrett,

Sorry to hear of your woes. I recommend that you check out the AdWords Certified Partner companies listed in this directory. The directory does not assure you a good experience but at least gives you a selection of certified agencies to investigate. You can use the directory to learn more about the company before you reach out.

Don't hesitate to ask any agency about their practices, experience and transparency.

Good Luck with your search!
https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/answer/12272?hl=en

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jarrett,

Sorry to hear that. I advise you to make yourself aware about the adwords policies and ROI parameters.

For adwords policy updates, roi and ethical business practices especially for tech support business you can good information on this blog.

It will be a good point to start.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried using a Adwords certified partner only Adronik Media, vikaspuri, newdelhi

They ruined our account in just 1 day.

Adwords Certified Partners are a fool too.