AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

PLA

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts, I have one product and it's cost is $1100. Can i run PLA? If yes, then how? If not, then how many products are required? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

PLA

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lisa,

Yes you can run PLA for your product.

Shopping campaigns (A set of ad groups (ads, keywords, and bids) that share a budget, location targeting, and other settings. Campaigns are often used to organize categories of products or services that you offer.) help you promote your products by giving users detailed information about what you're selling before they even click your ad. Using retail-centric reporting tools, you'll then be able to track the performance of your products over time.

Kindly go through Create a Shopping campaign

Before you begin

If you're not familiar with Shopping campaigns, learn more About Shopping campaigns and Shopping ads.

Before you create your Shopping campaign, make sure you meet the requirements.

Good Luck!

Thanks,

Aslam

PLA

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Although it's possible to run PLAs for sites with small product catalogs, I've personally never had success with it.  It seems that the smaller your catalog the fewer impressions per item you receive? It makes no sense, but there just doesn't seem to be the same amount of traction.

Still, I would test anyway... It won't hurt to try.