AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

PLA's not displaying as of 6/2/13.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings,

My product listing ads stopped displaying after 6/1/2013. I had impressions and clicks on 6/1/2013 but nothing on 6/2/2013 and 6/3/2013.

No Data quality issues in Merchant center, adequate funding in adwords (just added more) , and no warnings in adwords. Text ads are still producing impressions and clicks but the products ads are not.

Any ideas why?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian S
September 2015

Re: PLA's not displaying as of 6/2/13.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Called google support ... the product extension was deleted in the product listing ad group

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The most likely explanation is that the feed expired. Check this first.

Te feeds have a lifespan and unless you configure them to automatically renew themselves before the expiry date, this is what tends to happen....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much for the response!  

I checked and the feed is slated to expire on 7/3/2013 - this feed was uploaded this morning at 11:31 eastern time. Regrettably, the ads are still not showing.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian S
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Called google support ... the product extension was deleted in the product listing ad group

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Yep - that would also do it!