AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Organic SEO is better then PPC or not?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any possibility to rank on the 1st page of #Google with in 2 days.

If yes please suggest. 

4 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Vaibhav M,

Both have their own benefits, we do not discuss SEO here in this community.

Here are the advantages of using AdWords:

Google AdWords Benefits

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If your question is related to SEO and ranking, so you should ask in Google webmaster forum.

But there is no relationship between paid advertising and SEO.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Ranking organically on the 1st page quickly is possible, but also difficult and unlikely. It is pretty much dependant on getting a lot of links quickly for something very topical. For example, you have a photo of the next iPhone.

Being on the 1st page with an ad is quick and easy - but you have to pay.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Vaibhav,

My colleagues have already provided the correct answers... so my only addition is to say that everything has a purpose and each purpose is dependent on a precise goal. 

Is cold water better than hot water? 

It all depends on the purpose! 

Hint: The best way is to have both. Smiley Happy (to dominate online, you will a need strong organic performance (SEO) and intelligent digital advertising (AdWords). Having only one leaves you 50% short of total domination. 

Cheers,

James