Optimising Adwords for app extensions
I have an account that I'd like to optimize to drive as many clicks to App Extensions as possible. I have iOS and Android extensions enabled on each campaign at the campaign level, and I want to drive as many clicks to these as possible.
A few questions:
1. Can I see which keywords drive App Extension clicks? I know I can see it at the Ad Group level, but I can't work out how to get it at the keyword level.
2. Would there be any reason why my iOS extension is getting vastly (like 100x) more impressions and clicks than my Android extension?
3. Do you have any tips to streamline a campaign to maximise App Extension clicks?
Re: Optimising Adwords for app extensions
1) Yes, I believe so. Check under the dimensions tab of your campaign. I don't have them enabled on my accounts but you should eb able to get ad extension specific data in there.
2) Nope. You might want to check your keyword targeting.
3) Get specific. Tailor your extensions like you would your ad text...to the keyword.