AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Opening Hours Extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was wondering how to set up the opening hours ad extension.

I see the ads of many businesses in the area have an extension that shows their opening hours next to their address - with a drop down menu to explore the opening hours for the full week.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James P
November 2015

Re: Opening Hours Extension

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey James, how are things?

The opening hours comes when you have that information set on your Google My Business profile and have your Adwords account linked. This is not default though. There're profiles with opening hours set but not showing on Adwords. I guess that Google consider a few factors such as relevance, user location and some other to show those.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author James P
November 2015

Re: Opening Hours Extension

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey James, how are things?

The opening hours comes when you have that information set on your Google My Business profile and have your Adwords account linked. This is not default though. There're profiles with opening hours set but not showing on Adwords. I guess that Google consider a few factors such as relevance, user location and some other to show those.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Opening Hours Extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Leandro

I have a similar problem.

My opening hour are showing on AdWords local extensions but the recent opening time change I have done in Google My Business is not reflected in AdWords extensions.

I have changed them about 2 weeks ago now.

Is there a way of "pushing" the new data to AdWords?

Thanks

Remi