AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

One of my campaigns disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We had a problem with a call extension last week, which was resolved. (I only include this information because this is the only thing that has been changed in the adwords admin. I'm not claiming there is any connection.) I logged on Friday and saw that one of the campaigns had disappeared, so I recreated it.  (The campaign was not related to the extension issue)  Today I log in and see it's gone again. So I tried to recreate it again, but I get a message that says a campaign by that name already exists. But I don't see it!

Any ideas?

PS I had already updated my campaigns to the new and improved system. I had a tech walk me through it about 6 weeks ago.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: One of my campaigns disappeared

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
It seems like your campaigns are getting automatically paused or deleted. You can view these campaign by selecting "All Campaigns" at the top.

Just see a menu called bulk operations at the bottom left. Just click it and you will see a menu called automated rules. Just look over there to see if any automated rules has been setup.

Re: One of my campaigns disappeared

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Culver,

Are you looking at "All" ads, not just "All active"? Does the campaign have a future start date? Does the campaign have a past end-date?

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords