AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

One ad disapproved and now all campaigns have disappeared - help?

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hi

I added one ad with the wrong URL by mistake and now all of my campaigns have disappeared.  Help - I don't want to have to create them all again from scratch.  Where have they gone?  Can't I just fix that one ad?

Cheers

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: One ad disapproved and now all campaigns have disappeared - help?

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable

I didn't do anything - when I went in to fix the ad, my campaigns weren't there anymore (I had one active and a couple inactive) and the system is treating me like I'm brand new and have never had any ads - I can't figure it out!  Driving me nuts...it's like my whole account was wiped because I added an add to my account with the wrong email address, which is against the "rules".  Everything is gone - my keywords, the lot.  And I don't want to have to start over from scratch....

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

All your campaigns disappeared? Do you have any active campaigns at this point?

Did you select "All campaigns" on the campaigns tab?

That's all I got, sorry.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable

I didn't do anything - when I went in to fix the ad, my campaigns weren't there anymore (I had one active and a couple inactive) and the system is treating me like I'm brand new and have never had any ads - I can't figure it out!  Driving me nuts...it's like my whole account was wiped because I added an add to my account with the wrong email address, which is against the "rules".  Everything is gone - my keywords, the lot.  And I don't want to have to start over from scratch....