AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

One Vendor with multiple Retailers, Dynamic Search Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am looking for some advice on how I should set up this sytem.

I have a vendor lets call it "the brand" with multiple retailers selling "the brand". The vendor wants us to build out a program for them that we can incorporate around 100 retailers. Ideally, I would like to dynamically serve URLs evenly (if in the same locations), along with being able to not bid on each-other if in the same location. I am wondering what ways I can achieve this goal. I appreciate any feedback I can get on this matter.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Thomas,

Did you get this resolved? If not, can you share some more detail about what you mean by "incorporate around 100 retailers"? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Dave,

So say if we have multiple clients competing in the same county, town or zipcodes, instead of partitioning off certain zipcodes, towns, or counties. I was wondering if there was a way for the cell phone or computers location would trigger the client who is closest to the consumer. So basically dynamic search ads based of precise lat/long of the user's location. I was thinking about somehow using GMB w/ location extensions to accomplish this but have been unsuccessful. Kind of use the same technology that location extensions use but in a way to achieve the above task.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Thomas,

Have you tried using ad customizers with location data? I remember implementing something like this a long time ago over a much smaller area though. I believe it was back when this was written: https://searchengineland.com/new-use-location-in-ad-customizers-to-auto-tailor-ads-based-on-where-us...

Location extensions should work, but they're just extensions.