AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

One Remarketing list for page with visitors from several countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To be sure.. Can I use only one Remarketing list for landing page with visitors from several countries, then specify language and location settings in each Remarketing campaign to target each language-speaking users? In that way, is user going to see the ad in language I have specified in campaigns` settings? Or should I create remarketing list for each language?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mārcis Ū
September 2015

Re: One Remarketing list for page with visitors from several countries

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Marcis, it depends upon how you set up the targeting, but in theory, yes you can use a single Remarketing list for different languages and locations and only those net users who meet all the criteria will be shown the Ad.  So, for example, if I were in the list but you set the language to French and the location to France, I wouldn't see the Ad because I'm not in France and my language is set to English.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mārcis Ū
September 2015

Re: One Remarketing list for page with visitors from several countries

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Marcis, it depends upon how you set up the targeting, but in theory, yes you can use a single Remarketing list for different languages and locations and only those net users who meet all the criteria will be shown the Ad.  So, for example, if I were in the list but you set the language to French and the location to France, I wouldn't see the Ad because I'm not in France and my language is set to English.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits