AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Old system type in keywords

N/A
# 1
N/A

The old system allowed me to go to the drop down menu in Tools & Analysis, then click on keyword planner, & then Type in my keyword and click on Ideas.  Then I would be able to see how many times  that word is searched each month.  Please tell me how do I go about doing that with this New system?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Old system type in keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey, Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Can you exactly explain what problems are you facing. what is the meaning of old system and new system.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

I agree with Rakesh in not understanding your question. You can still type in your own keywords and get information on them--select the "Get search volume for a list of keywords...." or "Get traffic estimates for a list of keywords" option.  Either of those allows you to type in your own keyword list.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

If you are reffering to "click on Ideas...closely related to" button from the old Keyword Tool, here is the solution at message 14 :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Keyword-planner-Only-show-ideas-closely-re...