AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Old system type in keywords

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

The old system allowed me to go to the drop down menu in Tools & Analysis, then click on keyword planner, & then Type in my keyword and click on Ideas.  Then I would be able to see how many times  that word is searched each month.  Please tell me how do I go about doing that with this New system?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Old system type in keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey, Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Can you exactly explain what problems are you facing. what is the meaning of old system and new system.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning.

I agree with Rakesh in not understanding your question. You can still type in your own keywords and get information on them--select the "Get search volume for a list of keywords...." or "Get traffic estimates for a list of keywords" option.  Either of those allows you to type in your own keyword list.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

If you are reffering to "click on Ideas...closely related to" button from the old Keyword Tool, here is the solution at message 14 :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Keyword-planner-Only-show-ideas-closely-re...