AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Offer Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

My question is related to Offer Extensions within Enhanced Campaigns. I’ve set up an offer extension for one of my campaigns. Initially I noticed that it wasn’t receiving many impressions despite my ad having a pretty good position.

After speaking to the help desk I paused my site links just in case they were impacting the chances of my offer receiving an impression. However, the extensions still isn’t getting much coverage.

Has anyone encountered this problem or have any insights on Offer Extensions?

Thanks,

Brendan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Offer Extensions

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Brendan, 

That's an interesting question! With ad extensions it can sometimes take a little bit of time for them to get going. Having good performance history with the extensions when they do show is also going to be important (good CTR, hgih position etc.). Thes aspects can really help in getting you some more impressions. (A little bit of a positive snow ball effect if you like!) Focussing on these aspects might help you boost your performance. 

Does anyone else on the Community have any experience of Offer Extensions?

A. 

Re: Offer Extensions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alys,

Thanks for the feedback.

Brendan