AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

OAuth 2.0 error, while upgrading to newer version (i.e. v201306)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting an error of OAuth 2.0 authorization, while upgrading to newer version (i.e. v201306) of AdWords API. Previously, I was using the v201209 version of API and everything was working fine, but on July 22 v201209 was discontinued. So, I was upgrading to the newer version, but it is giving me error. With v201209, I was not using any type of authorization, it was simple Client Login, and I want to implement same thing with v201306, but it is not working and needed OAuth 2.0 to implement. I didn't make any changes in my existing application, just replaced the reference of older version dll with newer dll. After changing the references, I am getting this error:

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Looks like your application is not configured to use OAuth2 properly. Required OAuth2 parameter RefreshToken is missing. You may run Common\\Utils\\OAuth2TokenGenerator.cs to generate a default OAuth2 configuration.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: OAuth 2.0 error, while upgrading to newer version (i.e. v201306)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please refer this question to our colleagues at the AdWords API support forum;
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-api
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: OAuth 2.0 error, while upgrading to newer version (i.e. v201306)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already posted the same question on AdWords API support forum also, but didn't get any response yet.