AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

OAuth 2.0 error, while upgrading to newer version (i.e. v201306)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting an error of OAuth 2.0 authorization, while upgrading to newer version (i.e. v201306) of AdWords API. Previously, I was using the v201209 version of API and everything was working fine, but on July 22 v201209 was discontinued. So, I was upgrading to the newer version, but it is giving me error. With v201209, I was not using any type of authorization, it was simple Client Login, and I want to implement same thing with v201306, but it is not working and needed OAuth 2.0 to implement. I didn't make any changes in my existing application, just replaced the reference of older version dll with newer dll. After changing the references, I am getting this error:

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Looks like your application is not configured to use OAuth2 properly. Required OAuth2 parameter RefreshToken is missing. You may run Common\\Utils\\OAuth2TokenGenerator.cs to generate a default OAuth2 configuration.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: OAuth 2.0 error, while upgrading to newer version (i.e. v201306)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please refer this question to our colleagues at the AdWords API support forum;
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-api
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: OAuth 2.0 error, while upgrading to newer version (i.e. v201306)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already posted the same question on AdWords API support forum also, but didn't get any response yet.