AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Number of Keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to adwords. Could you tell me how many keywords can one add to one campaign?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Number of Keywords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Samdeo

An Adwords account can accomodate 10,000 campaigns and each campaign can have Max. 20,000 ad groups. A single ad group can have max 50 text ads and upto 5000 keywords.

So there is a lot of room for you to go ahead and build your campaigns but also keep in mind that RELEVANCY is the key. You mentioned that you are new to adwords and we all were new once in our lifetime to adwords ourselves.

Refer the Adwords Help Center for questions boggling your mind and feel free to bring things forward in Adwords Community.

Wishes for the awesome journey ahead.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Number of Keywords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Samdeo

An Adwords account can accomodate 10,000 campaigns and each campaign can have Max. 20,000 ad groups. A single ad group can have max 50 text ads and upto 5000 keywords.

So there is a lot of room for you to go ahead and build your campaigns but also keep in mind that RELEVANCY is the key. You mentioned that you are new to adwords and we all were new once in our lifetime to adwords ourselves.

Refer the Adwords Help Center for questions boggling your mind and feel free to bring things forward in Adwords Community.

Wishes for the awesome journey ahead.