AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Not showing on any Placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys.

My Display ads stopped showing after a certain date. When I went to see what I did on that date, I came across some weird stuff that I'm not entirely sure is.

It says I added 2 x content channels:

googleadsensevideosite.com/ca-pub-6219811747049371 afv_user_mrmarkfitzgibbon

googleadsensevideosite.com/ca-pub-6219811747049371 afv_user_sabcdigitalnews

Do you know what this is? I'm sure it is the reason my traffic has stopped, but I can't see why. Your help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not showing on any Placements

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Shirley,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'll need a little more info in order to help.

When you say that it shows you added 2 content channels, what do you mean by content channels? Do you mean managed website placements? Did you see this change inthe Change History? And what other kind of targeting, if any, are you using in the Display campaign?

Thanks!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie.

Thanks for the response.
I'm not sure what content channels mean. When I went in to see my change history, that is what they referred to it as. I'm targeting based on interests but at one point I did add a couple of placements that I wanted the Display ads to show on. It's very strange and I just can't figure out what it is.

Thanks
Shirley

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Shirley,

I haven't heard of anything like that before. Typically there is a user's email address listed to the left of any change in the Change History. Does anyone else have access to the account? If so, I would recommend checking with them to verify any changes. I would also make sure that when you added additional placements, you did not set both the interest targeting and placement targeting to "Target & Bid," as that would very much limit your potential traffic.

Let me know what you find,
Cassie