AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to edit Audience membership duration for Remarketing Lists

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I had created Audiences for Remarking with 30 days Membership duration about few months ago. Now I want to edit the duration for the same to 7 days, but I am not able to do that as there is no option for changing it.

I checked on some forums and it says you can edit it by directly going to Membership days. The issue is I am not getting that option in my account. Can you please help me knowing where do I make the changes?

Have attached a snapshot as well for better reference.Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 12.49.22 pm.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not able to edit Audience membership duration for Remarketing Lists

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sandeep,

Click on Bangalore Search and then you should be able to edit membership duration?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Not able to edit Audience membership duration for Remarketing Lists

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Sandeep P,

Will you able to click on Banglore Search? And then next edit page will open or not.

I think you don't have permission to edit this, check your images your Account Owner Inasra Tech Pvt Ltd, he is having all rights to edit. 

You can do one thing, access this account directly (With its own email id and password) and edit again.

I check my different-2 remarketing list and edit them, i can easily doing that.

remar_dit.JPG

Thanks

Ashwani Kumar