None of your views available for linking due to your account settings[ Edited ]
June 2015 - last edited June 2015 by KathleenG
Linking AdWords with Analytics is a great way to see your AdWords information alongside your website data in Google Analytics. You can also reverse this view, and view your site engagement data from Google Analytics in your AdWords Account.
The first time you attempt to do this, you might see this error message:
“None of your views are available for linking due to your account settings”
Keep reading to find out why this is, and how you can solve it.
What does this mean?
This message shows under Linked Accounts > Google Analytics when there is no view linked in the respective Analytics account. A view is the level in a Google Analytics Account where you can access reports and analysis tools. By default you have one view, but you can create more.
What is Recommended here?
You’ll need to enable the cost source and link the view in your Google Analytics account. To do that, just, follow these steps!
- Click the Admin tab at the top right of any Analytics page.
- Click the account to which you want to import cost data, and then select the relevant property.
- Click on Adwords linking.
- Select the checkbox next to any AdWords accounts you want to link with your Analytics property
- Click the Continue button.
- In the “Link configuration” section, enter a title to identify your group of linked AdWords accounts.
- Select the Analytics views in which you want the AdWords data to be available.
- Click the Link accounts button.
You should start to see your data filter through after 24-48 hours.
For more information check out this Help Center link.
I hope this helps, and let us know via a reply comment if you have any more questions.
Re: None of your views available for linking due to your account sett