AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

'None of your ads are running'. WHY?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am so frustrated. I have done everything I can think of, but still I have a constant message at the top of my account saying, 'None of your ads are running'. When I click 'more' I get told it's because all of them have been paused or deleted--which isn't the case! All of them are marked as 'eligible'. I have a £20.00 balance and my billing preferences are set for manual payments through my debit card.

What am I missing? I want to get these ads running!

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Hayley

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 'None of your ads are running'. WHY?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You should write to the help center and specify your account number. They will help you!

Some of reasons for this:

- your campaing is paused

- your balance is not enough

- you set a time limit (at campaign settings)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Try to increase your bids. I face the same problems too, the only thing I have done is to increase the bids for the ad group(s). 

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

One thing that might be able to help here is the Ad Preview Tool. Its a tool in your account that shows whether or not your ads are running and will give you a reason if they are not running. 

If you're still having trouble though, feel free to give the support team a call. 

Hope this helps

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google Ad Words Team just told me to "ignore this, it is meaningless, it will soon update".

None of your ads are running (Last updated: 3 hours ago). Can we help? See less |
We noticed that all of your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google AdWords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account.

So now I have 

None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hours ago). Can we help? See less |

I expect it to disappear soon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
this is bugging me too lol :'(

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
As citykid has stated, in most cases this message can be ignored. If you set your account up but had everything paused then you will receive this message which can take a long time to update.

I once had the message there for 6 hours before it went away, even though my account was accumulating data.

If you have activated (unpaused for example) some of your campaigns just give it a few hours and wait for the data to start coming in.

In short, the message takes awhile to disappear after you have sorted the 'issue'.

Hope this helps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Happy to help