AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

No traffic/impression/click suddenly for no reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

I have had two account,and have built multiple campaigns a month ago,from yesterday night,all my ads in two accounts got no traffic,no impression and no click,the situation has been lasting for about 12 hours. 

They are mobile banner display ads,and all my ads have been approved,the url is ok,i don't change the bid.

In february.i got more than 20k clicks per day.

Is there someone who can help me to figure this out. T-T

Many thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No traffic/impression/click suddenly for no reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi
Have you checked budget? Scheduling? Have you received any email from Google?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: No traffic/impression/click suddenly for no reason

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Seren,

To follow with Moshe above, just wanted to confirm one basic point, did you set any campaign end date in your account. If you did that, your campaigns would have ended, leading to no impressions, clicks etc after that date.

Did you check the Billing Tab, any issues with your Billing or payment like credit card getting expired as an example?

Cross check these things and you can get back to the Community for more insights.

Pankaj