AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

No impression on Search campaign -Mobile App installs

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I have a search campaign going on, optimized for Search Network & Mobile Apps.
The campaign is promoting an iOS app.

My issue is that I don't have impressions (only 7 for the past few days).
When I look at the passwords, I have a "No show" because "The webpage doesn't show ads in the format of your ads in the selected devices".

But ads are in text format and I don't have the coice to do anything else.

Any tip to increase the number of impressions?

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Alex

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No impression on Search campaign -Mobile App installs

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Alexandre,

The error message you got makes me think that you may not have the right campaign type set. If you want to target iOS users on Google.com and try and get them to download your app, you should create a Search Network Only campaign, with the sub-campaign type Mobile App Installs. The ads should then be automatically generated after you input your app's information.

Please check over your campaign settings and let me know if this helps!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

I have got the same issue than Alexandre. I checked already campaign settings, everything seems in order. The thing is, I have the same error message in both, Android and iOS campaigns. However, Android campaigns are getting impressions, while iOS ads are not being showed at all, not a single impression.

Any idea what it can be? Thanks a lot

Best,
Sonia

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Sonia,

Thanks for posting to the Community. We do not have access to your account from this forum, so I'm going to need some more information from you. More specifically, which campaign types are you using, and what kind of targeting are you using? And where specifically are you seeing the error? Also information such as how much you are bidding, your location targeting, etc. can help.

Cassie