AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

No clicks in the last two days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why are my adds not running for the last two days.  I have been getting good response till day before yesterday..suddenly it stopped.

Re: No clicks in the last two days

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Debra G,

It seems odd that it's just stopped without some kind of message so I have a few things you can look at that might be able to help find out what has gone wrong.

Ad preview and diagnosis - This is under the tools & analysis. Go and test it out. Enter a keywords, set your location, pick the domain and do a search. heck out the message.

Billing - Check to make sure you have an active card that is good for the payments.

Ads - Check to see if you have disapproved ads, this can sometimes be the case.

Keywords - Like the ads, check the status

Suspensions - Did you get any emails about this in the past 2-3 days?

If none of these help you out, let me know and we'll see if we can work something else out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, purefuzz, Thanks for replying. Appreciate it. I have checked everything you mentioned. But there is no information except when I preview some of the keywords, it says the account is under review and may take upto 3 days and today is the 4th day. I have not received any emails regarding the review in the last 3-4 days. My billing information is all correct. There are not any disapproved adds as well.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Debra,

I'd not worry too much if it's a new campaign and under review. Just be patient and I'm sure they will start running pretty soon. The 3 days is a guideline and occasionally it can take a bit longer due to the volume of reviews that need to be done.

Remember, it's coming close to the holiday season and there are going to be a lot of campaigns being put live to be reviewed so this time of year the load can increase on them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Its been running for almost 6 months now without any issues. That is why I am getting a little worried.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
OK, this sounds like it's just been listed for review which happens with active accounts periodically. I'd still leave it another day then maybe try and call someone at support to see if they can help answer any of your questions. Unless it comes back with suspended etc, try not to worry too much.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok. Thanks for replying. I will wait and see what CS dept has to say about this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They have suspended the account by saying there is some suspected payment activity in the account. There is none as I have been paying using the same account since the beginning, The amount is different which anyways will be. Any suggestions?