AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

No 'all visitors' remarketing list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I'm trying to setup remarketing tags on a client site using google tag manager. I'm running into a problem though when GTM asks me for the conversion ID. It says to go to Shared Library > Audiences, and that there will be a 'All Visitors' list in there which I need to get the Conversion ID from. 

The problem is when I go to Shared Library > Audiences, there is no 'all visitors' list, it simply says 'No audiences match all the filters', but I don't have any filters. 

I'm probably missing something simple, but I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 

Dan

Re: No 'all visitors' remarketing list

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Dan, Do you see tag details? You can find the conversion id there. See the attached image.

tag details.png

Re: No 'all visitors' remarketing list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, yes I think that was the problem, the remarketing tag wasn't on the site. I thought the universal Analytics code did this but apparently not.

No 'all visitors' remarketing list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

I have the same issue and couldn´t find the solution.

Can´t find All Visitors list to use Remarketing tag using Tag Manager.

Any thoughts?