AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

No ads on top 3 postion

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

i was searching ads on google for "seo" keyword but i haven't found any ads on top 3 postion (beneath the search bar) while i have seen ads on right side. Is it possible?

Search engine optimization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia comes beneath the search bar.

Thanks

sudhanshu

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sudhanshu
September 2015

Re: No ads on top 3 postion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sudhanshu,

There are certain high quality requirements and threshold, which makes it possible for the advertisers to show their ads on top of natural search engine results. I have seen many times ads not being chosen to show on top but on right side. But again the order in which ads are selected depends upon numerous factors like ad rank, relevancy, competitive bid etc...

Also, I believe that it depends upon what kind of query you enter on Google search. "SEO" to me is very generic term which ideally would let Google to know that someone might be looking for a definition of what SEO is and probably due to that reason, you saw some link related to Wikipedia.

You can find more about ads above search results in this article.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sudhanshu
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sudhanshu,

There are certain high quality requirements and threshold, which makes it possible for the advertisers to show their ads on top of natural search engine results. I have seen many times ads not being chosen to show on top but on right side. But again the order in which ads are selected depends upon numerous factors like ad rank, relevancy, competitive bid etc...

Also, I believe that it depends upon what kind of query you enter on Google search. "SEO" to me is very generic term which ideally would let Google to know that someone might be looking for a definition of what SEO is and probably due to that reason, you saw some link related to Wikipedia.

You can find more about ads above search results in this article.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

thanks pankaj once again.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
What's your quality score for the keyword you are targeting?