AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

No Metrics showing for remarking lists

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run several remarketing campaigns in Adwords that utilize remarketing lists that i choose to bid on the list instead of the placements. I have never had any issues until recently, now I am not seeing any metrics (clicks, impressions, cost) for any of my remarketing lists. First thought, maybe its possible they were changed to "bid only" from "Target & Bid" but not only did I confirm that was not the case, I also realized even if it was Bid only, it would still show the metrics. The campaign is obviously utilizing the lists to select the audience the ads are shown to, but they no longer indicate the performance on the "Interest & Remarketing" tab. Is this just a bug in my account or did something go wrong with the syncing of my GA account with our Adwords account, or some other change? Please assist as I have considered everything since this first started to appear about a week ago.

Jason

1 Expert replyverified_user

No Metrics showing for remarking lists

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Do you see any AdWords metric in Analytics, at all?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’